Wednesday, February 24, 2010

*Waiting on our JuneBug*

Where did February go? Man o man June will be here before we know it. I am getting so excited. We are getting new carpet hopefully in the next week or so and then we can start on Dylan's room. We have sooo much stuff already. Still a lot needed but nice to know we have a start. My sickness seems to be getting better day by day. Smells are still very hard for me to deal with but that will probably stick with me until June. I started feeling him kick about 3 weeks ago and although it wasn't the best feeling in the world like most say I like to feel it to know he's there. I hope to go register this weekend. So many people have been asking me and I didn't think it was quite that time but I started looking and I have my first shower coming up soon. Not even sure where to begin with that but we are excited! I hope to write on here several times a week. Its nice to keep my family update since I have so many that live so far away. I will do my best to keep it updated as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment