Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Update...

Not much has been going on these past few days. We finally got to register and boy was that something. It is much harder if you have no idea what you will need/use. Adam had fun with the gun. No telling what all ended up on our list. I would find him off on the other side and sneak up on him and he would hurry and put the gun behind him. We had fun. As of right now we are registered at Target and Toys r Us. We will also do Walmart soon.

People have been asking me how many weeks I am and the strange thing is I have to stop and think. I am almost 26 and it is so hard to believe! I really still think I should be about 18. From week 18 to 25 just flew and now I am in panic mode because I still have so much to do. I wish I had everything I needed and it was all in place. Yeah I know.....only in a perfect world huh. I just like to have everything organized and complete. I know it will be just fine. I think it is probably normal to worry about it.

Today has been so BLAH! I haven't felt well. Either it was the lack of sleep I got last night or this weather. Could be both. I am so ready for the Summer and never ever have you heard that come out of my mouth before. They are saying 3 more weeks of this........just don't think I can make it. Well that's about it for now. I am ready to go home and about to fall asleep writing this.

Oh and just a note for Dylan. I know its gonna hurt but could you just kick a little harder. Your daddy sure wants to feel you. =)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kimberly! I like your new blog... when I get a second, I'll add it to my blog roll. :) I'm excited for a little Baby Garlock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christy! I enjoy reading yours. I should have started this a long time ago so I could keep up with everything but never felt like it. I hope I can keep it up! Hope you, baby, and Patrick are doing well.

    ReplyDelete